Mental Health Resources
People living with mental illnesses can and do recover with access to treatment, services and supports. Here you will find services and supports available in Minnesota's mental health system.
- NAMI MN Helpline identifies resources and treatment that can help and more..
- NAMI National building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness
- Ramsey County Mental Health Adult provide connections to services and resources to adults living in Ramsey County
- Ramsey County Mental Health Children and Teen provide connections to services and resources for children and youth living in Ramsey County
- Mental Health MN Warmline provides a safe, anonymous and confidential environment to connect with people who are here to listen…here to help.
- Crisis Text Line (741741) a real-life human being trained to bring texters from a hot moment to a cool calm through active listening and collaborative problem solving.
- Disability Law Center provides free civil legal assistance to individuals with disabilities on legal issues that are related to their disabilities.
- Minnesota Department of Human Services DHS helps ensure that Minnesota seniors, people with disabilities, children and others meet their basic needs and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
For more information contact Tom Berkas Affiliate Coordinator@ firstname.lastname@example.org